The anime horror subgenre at Sunshine City Scare is jam-packed with 4 anime voice actors who portray major characters from the most popular shows such as Chainsaw Man, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Demon Slayer, Dangonropa: The Animation, Parasyte, and more.
In addition, there will be an evil maid cafe and a frightening idol performers.
Anime horrorific characters you'll meet
4 voice actors who portray the following characters will be at Sunshine City Scare:
- Denji from Chainsaw Man
- Pochita from Chainsaw Man
- Future Devil from Chainsaw Man
- Enmu from Demon Slayers
- Kuki Urie from Tokyo Ghoul:Re
- Gabi Braun from Attack on Titan
- Furlan Church from Attack on Titan: No Regrets
- Jazz from Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun
- Celestia Ludenburg from Dangonronpa: the Animation
- Shinichi Izumi from Parasyte
Anime horror maid cafe
How will a cute and adorable maid cafe transform into scary and creepy? Miria Maid Cafe, Orlando’s only stand-along maid cafe, will add horror to everything they do at Sunshine City Scare from desserts and games to dancing and performances. And the group, which will be at the con both days, will also be performing on the main stage.
subgenre of anime horror explored by florida comic cons
Florida Comic Cons, a news site that covers conventions and fan topics, explored the subgenre of anime horror in a post called ‘Anime Horror 101: Chainsaw Man, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan‘